The following is a list of the roles found within the Web CMS. They are presented in order of least to most level of access. With each role, some of the operations that you can expect to perform are listed.
- Contributor: The role for content creators. Contributors have access to create new content and to edit content that they have created.
- Editor: The upgraded version of a contributor. Capable of creating content, editing all content and controlling the publishing options.
- Webmaster: This role is responsible for managing landing page layouts, creating menus and setting up widgets.
- Webadmin: This role is responsible for managing landing page layouts, creating menus and setting up widgets.
- Administrator: This role is responsible for enabling and disabling modules as well as managing theme settings.