Translating the "Submit" button
To translate the "Submit" button, follow the steps below:
- From the administrative menu, navigate to Configuration.
- Under the section Regional and Language, click on Translate interface.
- At the top-right, click on the tab Translate.
- Search for the text "Submit" (this field is case sensitive) and set the field Limit search to to "All text groups", then click on the button Filter.
- Once you have found the text to translate, click on the button Edit, provide a translation and then click on the button Save translation.
Translating the file upload button and text
Unlike every other form component, the file upload button and the text associated to it are not controlled by Drupal, but are instead entirely controlled by the user's browser. Therefore, if a user's browser is set to English, the button and text associated with it will be in English regardless of the language of the webpage.