- Once all your content snippets are created, you need to add them to a mini panel. Navigate to “Structure” > “Mini Panels”, and then click on the link “+ Add”. Choose a title for the mini panel. Click on “Continue”.
- You can safely ignore the Context page and click on “Continue” again.
- At the next step, choose a layout (typically layout BH or H). The layout will represent the disposition of your different pieces of content, so choose it accordingly. Once done, click on “Continue”.
- The final step will allow you to add content in the different sections of the mini panel’s layout. Click on the top-left gear icon of the desired panel location and select “Add Content” from the dropdown menu. A new window will appear:
- Under content, select “Content Snippet” and choose the snippet you created in step 1.
- Set the “View Mode” to “Content Body” and then click on “Finish”.
- No styling needs to be applied to the content for the footer.
- Repeat the above step as necessary.
Note: To add Social media icons as in the image above, the module “Social Media Sharing” needs to be enabled. When adding content to the mini panel, you’ll find the widget under “uOttawa Social” > “Social Media”.