About mental health and wellness
Check out these resources to learn more about various wellness topics and learn some fast facts and statistics.
- COVID-19: accessing mental health support from home
- Virtual Wellness Series - Enjoying wellness together (virtually)
- Staying well during COVID-19 (students)
- Helping a student through COVID-19
- Mental Health and Wellness Report 2020
- The 7 Pillars of Wellness
- Townhall on mental health and wellness
- Trivia Tuesday
- Peer Stories
Did you know that you have access to counselling via your student health plan?
Your UOSU Health Plan gives you access to 1) extensive insurance coverage for counselling and 2) to the Empower Me support program. See here for more details.
Your GSAED Health Plan gives you access to 1) partial insurance coverage for counselling and 2) to the Student Support Program (SSP). See here for more details.