Concerned about someone?
Everyone plays an important role in creating a healthy and respectful environment. If you see unusual changes in behaviour in someone, know that early intervention plays a key role in recovery for mental health challenges. Recognizing, responding and referring are important elements of providing quick and effective assistance to our community members.
- COVID-19: accessing mental health support from home
- Virtual Wellness Series - Enjoying wellness together (virtually)
- Staying well during COVID-19 (students)
- Helping a student through COVID-19
- Mental Health and Wellness Report 2020
- The 7 Pillars of Wellness
- Townhall on mental health and wellness
- Trivia Tuesday
- Peer Stories
Helping a person in distress (quick guide)
We highly recommend you read and print our new guide to helping others in distress. It is meant to help campus community members recognize, respond to and refer those around them who need assistance (whether they are students or employees).