Immediate safety concerns
Protection Services can locate you quickly in the event of an emergency 24/7.
Other immediate help available
For someone who is in distress or in a crisis, there are several resources (by phone or online) available. Please note the region and the language of the service:
- Good2talk, the Post-Secondary Student Helpline - 24/7 (Bilingual): 1-866-925-5454
- Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 24/7 (English): 613-238-3311
- Crisis Line - 24/7 (Bilingual): 1-866-996-0991 (Age: 16+)
- Ontario: Community services and information - 24/7 (Bilingual): 211
- Québec: InfoSanté helpline - 24/7 (Bilingual): 811
- The eMentalHealth directory (French and English): Provides anonymous, confidential and trustworthy information 24/7, searchable by location and service.