Health Risk Assessment for Employees
What is a health risk assessment?
Are your eating, sleeping or drinking habits putting you at risk? Do you know how your physical activities and lifestyle affect your health? Find out by taking the Health Risk Assessment (HRA).
- Learn about your health risks
- Build action plans to address your health risks
This assessment gives you a detailed understanding of the health issues that could be putting you at risk.
The evaluation will also give you a "Health skills" profile. This measures the seven key health skills that can help you navigate towards better health.
How do I get started?
Before taking the assessment, you’ll need to do a few things to prepare:
- Know your height, weight, and waist measurements.
- Allow about 20 minutes to fill out the HRA. If you can’t complete it all at once, your results are saved for 14 days and you can pick up where you left off.
- To access the HRA, you must be registered on Canada Life. Please register here.
Log in to your GroupNetTM for plan members account, then click on the Health & Wellness Site tab to find the HRA on Health Connected.
Your information is protected and, as always, kept confidential. Your personal details will not be made available to Canada Life or the University of Ottawa.
This assessment is part of a uOttawa effort to offer better health programs to its employees. Once we have collected a minimum number of assessments, the assessment data will be stripped of identifying details, aggregated, and used by uOttawa and Health Connected to provide better health and wellness programs. However, as previously stated, you can rest assured that your personal details are protected and will always remain confidential.