Make a lasting difference!
To give to a university is to leave a legacy, one that will nurture tomorrow’s leaders, contribute to life-changing studies and research, and have a positive influence on the lives of individuals and communities long into the future.
The legacy gift you leave to the University of Ottawa provides the power to do something that will last, such as:
- support research that leads to a cure for a life-threatening disease;
- train the skilled professionals that will fuel Canada’s future economy;
- solve the social problems that plague families and communities;
- train doctors and nurses to care for the sick and elderly;
- or, chart the way forward on legal issues that have a profound impact on our society.
What is planned giving?
Planned giving is a process by which you plan your charitable donations in advance, allowing you to achieve your philanthropic goals while maximizing tax benefits and other financial advantages. Consequently, a planned gift benefits donors and their families, as well as the recipient charity.
Planned giving allows you to:
- enjoy greater tax benefits
- optimize your gift’s long-term impact
- enhance your personal financial security
- make a difference today
- commit to a gift that will shape the future