The Committee on services in French oversees the implementation of the recommendations in the Action Plan on Francophonie that concern services to the University community.
Committee on services in French
Terms of Reference
The Committee on services in French will meet once every term, as convened by its chair, to oversee the implementation of the recommendations in the Action Plan on Francophonie that concern services to the University community.
Attendance at meetings
Members may not appoint alternates to attend meetings in their place.
A majority of the members constitutes a quorum.
- Associate Vice-President, Francophonie (chair)
- Associate Vice-President, International
- Associate Vice-Provost, Planning and Academic Budgets
- Associate Vice-President, Student Affairs (Student Services)
- Associate Vice-President, Financial Resources
- Associate Vice-President, Human Resources
- Chief Information Officer
- Associate Vice-President, Facilities
- Two faculty representatives (Science and Social Sciences)
- Two student representatives (undergraduate and graduate)
- Director General, Teaching and Learning Support Services
- Executive Director, Communications
- Senior Language Policy Officer (secretary)