- Lunch and a daily snack are included. Campers should bring a water bottle and additional snacks. Please email if your camper has food allergies or restrictions. If you are registering online, please ensure that you indicate if your camper has any food allergies or restrictions.
- Registration for March Break Camps opens December 19, 2023.
- Registration can be done online via our or in-person in Montpetit Hall, at one of our Client Services counters.
- Bilingual instruction is available for all camps.
- Parking for March Break Camps is available at the 200 Lees Avenue parking lot for FREE from 7:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- FREE before and after care is available to all campers as of 8:00 a.m. and until 5:00 p.m.
Everything you need to know
Garnet & Grey Multi-sports:
Our Garnet and Grey Multi-sports camp this March is ideal for high-energy sports lovers. This camp will introduce participants to 3 sports: basketball, handball, and badminton. Campers will develop their sense of fair play and teamwork along with their skills, physical literacy, and confidence. Camps also include various indoor and outdoor games, activities, and swimming in our Olympic-sized pool. No sport experience necessary!
All camps are bilingual, and daily lunches are included with the cost of your camp.
Drop off location: 125 University Private
Our Soccer Camp will offer specialized instruction for children between the ages of 9 and 12 of all skill levels. Ledby current and former Gee-Gees players and coaches, campers are immersed in a fun and competitive environment where they will learn new skills and have fun all week! Campers are divided into two groups based on age and skill level,
All camps are bilingual and daily lunches are included with the cost of your camp.
- Daily training and quarter-field games
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Skill development for all ages and ability levels
- Daily themes, such as one-on-one attacking and defending, passing, shooting and group play
Drop off location: 200 Lees Ave.