Suggested course sequence 2022
1. The addition of a Minor or a Major is required for this program. (See References - Program Structures)
2. This program satisfies the academic requirements of the Association of Professional Geoscientists of Ontario.
3. MAT 1320 and MAT 1322 or MAT 1330 and MAT 1332.
4. Some courses in this list are only offered during the Summer session. (See References, Course Catalogue and Course Timetable)
5. Some GEG 4000 and GEG 4001 are worth 6 unit courses. The extra 3 units will count toward optional course units. The number of optional courses units will vary according to the optional course at the 4000 level chosen from the list.