This flexible program will equip you to identify and hone the transferable skills that employers seek, and help you find the resources you need to acquire these skills. It will also help you:
- Gain a better understanding of the Canadian job market and its opportunities;
- Acquire the tools needed to market yourself to employers;
- Develop your network of contacts to facilitate your entry into the job market after graduation.
Undergraduate international students enrolled in the Faculty of Social Sciences or at the Telfer School of Management.
How does it work?
- Participate in a community-based, public or private sectors experiential activity related to your field of study;
- Complete selected hands-on at your own pace;
- Obtain a certificate of completion to enhance your CV and LinkedIn profile.