Why meet with a career counsellor?
- To set out your career objectives
- To establish a career plan or a personal job search strategy
- To evaluate your professional skills
- To draft your resumé
- To prepare for interviews
- To understand the job market trends in your field
- And much more!
If you graduated less than two years ago, you can benefit from career development services free of charge. If you graduated more than two years ago, you can still have unlimited access to services for $100 a year.