The next edition of the Faculty of Engineering Entrepreneurial Idea Competition will take place on October 17, 2022.
The first place winner will be awarded $2000, second place $1000, and third place $500. Best of all, your fellow students get to vote for your idea!
- September 19 to October 7, 2022: Registration period. before October 7 at 11:59 p.m.
- October 12, 2022: Applicants will be notified if they have been selected to pitch their idea.
- October 17, 2022, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.: Finale - Pitch to a panel of judges as well as your peers.
- Individual entries: participants will need to be registered students in any of the Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate programs of studies during the Fall and/or Winter term.
- Team entries: a majority of the participants need to be registered students in any of the Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate programs of studies during the Fall and Winter term. For teams comprising only two individuals, this condition will be fulfilled if at least one of the two team members meets these eligibility requirements.