Build on your ideas through workshops, panel discussion, and mentorship.
The school offers skill development sessions and hands-on workshops delivered by matter experts, entrepreneurs, and members of the entrepreneurial community as well as academia.
The school covers a wide-spectrum of entrepreneurial topics including:
- Team management and entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Problem discovery and ideation principles
- Customer discovery and validation
- Finance and accounting
- Legal issues and incorporation
- Business modeling and many other topics
This boot camp style one-week intensive school will help you:
- Develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- Learn about startup tools and strategies
- Design and test new startup ideas
- Use innovative technology to address problems
- Learn the basis of prototyping and design thinking
The school will also allow you to meet and network with local entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial support services.
This school is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur or a budding entrepreneur
- Someone passionate about technology and innovation
- A university student interested in entrepreneurship
Day 1 – Design thinking, social entrepreneurship, idea pitching, creation of teams
Day 2 – Startup lifecycle, business model canvas, startup founders panel
Day 3 – Customer discovery, customer validation, legal considerations
Day 4 – Finance and funding, accounting, digital marketing
Day 5 – Pitching, competition & closing remarks
The winning team will be awarded a $5,000 prize.
Fees and scholarships
Due to high demand, a $100 registration fee is required to reserve your space. All participants who attend receive a full refund upon attendance of the first day.