OneNote is your digital notebook for capturing and organizing everything work-related.
Latest version of Internet Explorer , Microsoft Edge or Chrome.
|Available via mobile||
Video: OneNote on mobile devices
External sharing is possible.
OneNote meets accessibility requirements.
A1 licence: Available to postdoctoral fellows, Faculty clinicians, student workers (CUPE, TA/RA, WSP, Bursaries), academic or support staff on long-term disability, and casual pay/hourly/un-paid positions.
A3 licence: professors, research associates (excluding postdoctoral fellows), librarians, power plant, and trades staff from the following groups: SSUO, PIPSC, management positions (NM) and confidential positions (NC).
OneNote is part of M365 service and provided at no cost to eligible users.
- Jot down your ideas, keep track of meeting notes, clip from the web, or make a to do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas.
- The OneNote application is organized around the concepts of notebooks, sections and pages.
- Just like a physical notebook, each OneNote notebook has tabbed dividers that split it into sections, and within each section you can have hundreds of pages.
- You can collaborate and share your notes with other users.
- Increase the security of your OneDrive by setting an expiration date for the shared links.