The registration process for the Microprogram depends on your student status.
Students already admitted and enrolled in a graduate program
Applicants who wish to pursue a Graduate Microprogram, without being admitted to or intending to complete a graduate program, must obtain prior approval from the academic unit offering the Graduate Microprogram.
To be eligible, you must:
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Health Sciences or Psychology (or equivalent);
- A minimum of 70% (B) average calculated in accordance with the graduate studies guidelines;
- Proficiency in either English or French.
- Enrollment Graduate Studies form
- Copies of transcripts from all previous post-secondary institutions you have attended
Deadline to submit your document for the fall term 2023: August 30, 2023