- Welcome Patrick Szell as the new NMR Facility manager
- A Bruker electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectrometer is available in STEM0028.
- The Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe is available in D'Iorio 416.
- The Bruker AVANCE III 500 is available for running solutions and solids..
- The Bruker AVANCE III 400 is equipped with a solid-state NMR probe to analyze single crystals.
The NMR Facility is here to serve your needs. We are well equipped with both solids and liquids instruments from 200 to 600 MHz. We have automated instruments for routine use and instruments for users to run their own specialized NMR experiments. Our philosophy is to provide instruction to users enabling them to conduct their own NMR measurements. We also accept samples to be run on a service basis by a qualified technician. We love to discuss chemical problems for which NMR can help address, so please feel free to come and talk to us. We are in D'Iorio Hall room 416.
What's new ?
Dr. Patrick Szell - NMR Facility Manager
Department of Chemistry,
University of Ottawa
10 Marie Curie Private,
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
ph. (613) 562-5800 ext 6077
fax. (613) 562-5170
email. [email protected]