On your Cowan member portal, you can see your pay-direct coverage card, coverage and claims history, and you can print your claim forms. You can also sign up for direct deposit so if you must pay yourself for a covered service or item, you’ll get the money back quickly right in your bank account.
Registering online to get your UHIP coverage card
Check your university email first! You may have already received a link to retrieve your UHIP coverage card via email when you enrolled in the plan. If you did not receive your UHIP coverage card via email, you will need to complete the online enrollment process.
Step 1: Register online
- Go to and click on the "Enroll Now" button at the top of the page. This will take you to the registration page of the portal.
- In the email address section, be sure to enter your university email address. Enter your last name, first name, date of birth and Cowan certificate number.
- You will receive an email with a temporary password. Be sure to update your password after logging into the portal for the first time.
Step 2: Get your UHIP e-card from the portal once you are logged in
- Select My ePackage on the home page.
- Select e-card and print your card.