My library card
- If you have forgotten your login information, please call the at 613-562-5800 ext. 6555.
Bring the following items to the service desk of any library to be issued a library card:
- Identification with your name, photo and address
- Card issued by your institution, such as a SmartLibrary card.
Lost cards are subject to a replacement fee of $5.
Sign in to Omni
- On the page, click on "Sign in" in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select "Omni ID".
- User ID = your email address
- Password = the password you chose when you created your uOttawa Library account.
- Click "Login".
- To verify what email address is registered to your account, contact .
- To reset your password, click on "Need help signing in?"
- Select "Réinitialiser le mot de passe | Reset password".
- Enter your email address and click "Send". If we found a matching email address, you will receive a reset password link.
When you have your password you'll need it each time you log into your Omni account.