Home delivery service
The home delivery service is free and is available for books in the general collection and for those at the Annex. This service is offered to faculty, students, post-doctoral fellows, affiliated researchers, staff, and alumni.
- Delivery available in Canada only (but outside the Ottawa/Gatineau region)*
- Requests will be processed, when possible, within 2 working days.
- Materials will be prepared to be mailed to your address and checked out to your library account. Unfortunately, we cannot estimate delivery dates or times.
- Items can be shipped within Canada and all items are shipped using Canada Post.
- Return borrowed items using the enclosed postage-paid label. Only one return label will be provided, please take care not to lose it.
* This service is also available to those who have an illness or disability, living within the Ottawa-Gatineau region.