You expect new services and features to be available faster and more often. Our community are critical thinkers, seeking for new opportunities, trying out new things to be more relevant in their initiatives.
“Great digital experiences enrich our university life. Technology enhances all aspects of our learning, research, teaching and working.”
— Vice-Provost, Academic Affairs
Provide campus-wide solutions to facilitate collaboration, innovation, and discovery in support of learning, teaching and research.
- Promote an inclusive and open-minded environment where we foster trust and empower our employees to challenge what’s possible.
- Enable collaborative solutions using our Microsoft 365 vision and strategy roadmap.
- Support the University's drive to provide an exceptional experiential, competency-based, and collaborative learning environment to our students.
- Implement a unified communications platform.
- Partner with faculties and TLSS on key initiatives to support the academic experience.
- Support the growth and development of continuing professional and executive development programs and services across the University.
Partner to support cutting-edge research through an integrated research infrastructure.
Provide solutions for better management and oversight of advanced research facilities.
Increase research data centre investments to support the research of tomorrow.
Foster strategic partnerships to further develop our digital research ecosystem.
Assist the University in meeting regulatory and other requirements regarding research management.
Continue to grow our scientific computing services and support offerings by collaborating with experts from across campus.
Modernize and streamline our institutional systems and processes to improve user experience and administrative effectiveness.
Support the modernization of HR/finance processes via the institutional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Align with and support institutional information, data governance and related initiatives.
Partner with Facilities to implement and integrate an infrastructure for asset and inventory management to maximize business performance and service delivery, manage risks and realize strategic outcomes.
Introduce enterprise-wide case management at the University.
Mature the campus standards and processes for sustainable, collaborative IT portfolio and project management.