Professors: course evaluations are here!
From March 19 to April 6
The evaluation of teaching and courses is taking place from March 19 to April 6, and you play an important role in the process. Here’s how you can help:
- Customize the evaluation to suit your needs
- Allow a 20-minute period in class for students to complete their online evaluation
- Encourage your students to give feedback
What are the benefits of course evaluation?
- See the impact of your teaching
- Help in the improvement of programs and courses
- Excel as a professor
Visit the Professor Zone to find out about customizing the evaluation questions, viewing response rates in real time, exploring the FAQ and much more.
Sexual violence: support and prevention
The Sexual Violence: Support and Prevention website has resources for survivors of sexual violence as well as information for bystanders and others on how they can make a difference.
Do you need help?
To reach Protection Services, call 613-562-5499 or, in an emergency, 613-562-5411, or 911 to reach the police.