The new FSS building (120 University) offers a wide range of services and facilities to its students. Here are a few that you were perhaps not aware of:
- Study rooms: As a Masters student, you have access to the following study rooms throughout the FSS building. See your department or school if you did not receive an access code.
Room 5011 – POL/PAP
Room 6017 - GSPIA
Room 6031 - GSPIA
Room 6060 - GSPIA
Room 8009 - SIDGS
Room 8022 - SIDGS
Room 8041 - SIDGS
Room 9009 - ECO
Room 9022 - ECO
Room 10009 – SOC/ANT
Room 10022 – SOC/ANT
Room 11047 – FEM
Room 11005 – POL/PAP
Room 11024 – POL/PAP
Room 12005 – SVS
Room 12024 – SVS
Room 13007 – CRM
Room 14006 – CRM
- Spaces for Ph.D. students: As a Ph.D. student, you have an assigned space in your department or school. Please see your department or school if you have not received confirmation of your space.
- Get your research started on site: Ask a librarian for help at the Satellite Library on the second floor of FSS.
- Visiting your student associations has never been easier: Student associations are located on the second floor of FSS.
- Computer labs: Computer labs, located on the second floor of Vanier Hall (2008, 2015, 2025), can be used outside of class hours. They can be accessed by taking the bridge that connects FSS to Vanier.
- Printing and photocopying: Print your documents on the Relmon printer or use the photocopier located in room 2007 of Vanier Hall.
- A place to chat, share ideas and relax: There are several work areas with chairs, tables and counters with stools located throughout the FSS building.
- Hungry?: You can find Première Moisson, which serves fresh hot meals, sandwiches, etc., as well as vending machines on the first floor of FSS.
We invite you to take advantage of all the wonderful facilities and services the new FSS building has to offer!