Celebrating its 15th year, the School of International Development and Global Studies contributes to the development of knowledge, research, and public policy related to international development and globalization issues.
The School espouses a theory of international development relating to the minimization of inequalities, focusing on the peaceful resolution of conflicts, a respect for diversity and an appreciation for citizen engagement.
- Canada’s largest academic unit specializing in international development
- Pursues a mission to engage both theory and practice
- Offers courses abroad in developing and developed countries
- Provides CO-OP option to combine working and learning
- Research intensive with an interdisciplinary PhD in International Development
- Provides networking opportunities in a G7 capital city