In an effort to foster an inclusive, accessible environment that reflects the diversity of its community, the University of Ottawa is seeking candidates to fill the newly created position of Vice-Provost or Associate Vice-President, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. This key position within our institution will report to the Provost and Vice President Academic and will be responsible for the strategic direction of the University of Ottawa with respect to EDI.
Details of the position can be found in the announcement on the Boyden website. Please submit your application by December 19, 2022.
Members of the Selection Committee
- Jill Scott, Provost and Vice-President, Academic Affairs
- Annick Bergeron, Secretary General
- Jude Mary Cénat, Associate professor, School of Psychology
- Talia Chung, University Librarian and Vice-Provost, Knowledge Systems
- Bernard Jasmin, Dean, Faculty of Medicine
- Brenda Macdougall, Academic Delegate for Indigenous Engagement and Director of the Institute of Indigenous Research and Studies and Full Professor, Department of Geography
- Fatou Sarr, Graduate Student, Faculty of Social Sciences