If you are an Algonquin College or Carleton University student enrolled in a joint program with the University of Ottawa, you may be eligible for parking at uOttawa in Lot M (main campus) or Lot R (Alta Vista), from Monday to Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
Please note: The application process is now done online. Please follow the steps below before presenting yourself at the Parking and Sustainable Transportation Office.
To be eligible for parking at the University of Ottawa, you must:
- Possess an Algonquin College or Carleton University parking pass;
- Have classes at two of the three campuses (uOttawa-Algonquin or uOttawa-Carleton);
- Have more classes at Algonquin or Carleton than uOttawa.If the majority of your classes are at the University of Ottawa, you will have to purchase a uOttawa parking permit.
- The (PDF, 111KB) attached herewith filled out;
- A copy of your schedule indicating the classes you have at Algonquin/Carleton and uOttawa;
- A letter from your department attesting that you are enrolled in a joint program with the University of Ottawa;
- A photocopy of your Algonquin or Carleton parking pass.
Once the documents are received, we will evaluate your request and an answer will be sent to you within 10 business days. You will then be invited to pick up your uOttawa sticker at the Parking Office by presenting your student card and your Algonquin/Carleton parking pass. The sticker will be affixiated onto your Algonquin/Carleton parking permit, allowing you to park exclusively in Lot M (main campus) or Lot R (Alta Vista), from Monday to Friday, between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.
Please note that you will have to re-apply for this parking privilege every semester.