The MD Program will be increasing the number of regional candidates admitted to better respond to the needs of the population it serves.
Residence requirements: A regional candidate is defined as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (landed immigrant) who completed high school in one of the following areas:
- Carleton Place
- Eastern & Central Prescott and Russell United Counties
- Renfrew County and Lanark Highlands Township
- Rideau Lakes area
- Rural National Capital Region
- Smiths Falls
- South Leeds and Grenville United Counties
- Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry United Counties
The postal code of your home address when you attended high school will be used to determine your residency status.