These students will be able to, in an ethical and professional manner, contribute and be responsive to, the changing needs of society by:
Providing exemplary and compassionate patient care
- Advancing the public’s health
- Conducting ethical medical research and
- Maintaining their personal wellness
Mandate of the Admissions Committee
The Admissions Committee of the Faculty of Medicine has the following responsibilities:
- Examination and evaluation of the applications.
- Selection, on a competitive basis, of the eligible candidates who are best suited for training in medicine in accordance with the criteria approved by Faculty Council. It is highly desirable that the candidate who has had a broad exposure to the biological and physical sciences, also have a broad exposure to the arts, humanities and social sciences.