Canadian studying abroad

Are you a Canadian citizen who has studied in high school or the equivalent abroad? Read on to start the Admission process.


Make sure you're ready to apply

Your eligibility for University of Ottawa programs depends on the level of education you have completed (or are completing) as well as the program to which you are applying.

Please visit the International applicants page for all relevant information about admission requirements and the admissions process.
Your citizenship has no bearing on admission; these requirements are based on the country where you are studying and on the curriculum you are following.

Learn more

Contact information


Tabaret Hall  (map)
75 Laurier Avenue East, Room 109
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5

See wait times and secure a spot in our virtual line for all services or send us a request.

Continue to learn more about uOttawa by joining our mailing list and connect with other future students online.

Helpful links

For admission to Common Law or Medicine, contact the faculties offering these programs. For graduate studies, contact the academic unit of the faculty offering the program you are applying to.