- Sign up for the CBD Community Touchpoint e-bulletin to stay up-to-date on CBD news from RCPSC.
- RCPSC: Competence by Design: About CBD; Rationale for change; Tools and resources; and much more
- RCPSC: Meantime Guide: Ideas for getting a head-start on CBD
- Check out our uOttawa CBME YouTube Playlist, and hear from some of our local CBME leaders.
Les ressources sont disponibles en anglais seulement.
Teaching and Assessment Resources
- CanMEDS interactive: Tool to facilitate implementation of CanMEDS 2015 and CBD
- Developing the CanMEDS physician: eBooks series designed to help medical educators teach and evaluate medical trainees in each of the intrinsic CanMEDS roles
- Royal College CBD Myths and Misconceptions Infographic
- Academic Support Process: Provides guidance and support for medical educators to create resident learning plans, as well as identify and support learners in difficulty [view video overview]
- Clinical Case Assessment Tool (CCAT): Resident assessment tool used in the Department of Anesthesiology [view video overview]
- Coaching Platform: Designed to help residents develop competencies within the intrinsic CanMEDS roles [view video overview]
- eFieldNotes: Resident assessment tool used in the Department of Family Medicine [view video overviews]
- Learn.Med: Online learning modules for faculty and residents
- One45: Assessment and evaluation
- OSCORE: Resident assessment tool used in the Department of Surgery (Ottawa Surgical Competency Operating Room Evaluation)
- Learning Cases: A new approach for curriculum delivery and designed to replace academic half-days [view video overview]
Y a-t-il d'autres grandes ressources qui vous manquent?
Si c'est le cas, nous serions ravis de vous entendre!Communiquez avec nous.