Learn about the various sexual and reproductive health resources that are available to you as a uOttawa student.
Contraception Distribution Program
- We offer ONE brand condoms, Kimono thin, latex-free, large, non-lubricated, oral/barriers dams, and internal (female) condoms.
- Not on campus? offers the same free contraceptives as above sent straight to your Ottawa/Gatineau home in discreet packaging.
- For large requests (100 condoms or other products), send us an email at
In person (booking)
GetaKit offers free HIV self-test kits delivered right to your home or by curbside pickup to a location convenient to you.
How does it work?
- The HIV self-testing kit is designed to be extremely simple and safe to use. You’ll need to draw a small blood sample from your fingertip that will be analyzed for HIV antibodies by the testing device.
- But don’t worry, everything you need to perform the test will be inside the kit, alongside thorough instructions, detailed labels, and a phone number to reach out to in case you have questions or encounter any issues.
Where can I get a GetaKit?