New students: In order to be able to access the Enrol application in uoZone as soon as your enrolment period starts, you must have accepted your offer of admission at least three working days before the enrolment date assigned to you. Log into your uoZone account and accept your offer before the deadline indicated on your offer of admission.
Enrolment start dates for the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 terms
All graduate students: Enrolment begins on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 8 a.m.
Important dates and deadlines
Please consult the important academic dates and deadlines.
Who has to enrol?
You must enrol in each term if:
- You wish to take some courses;
- You are working on your comprehensive examination, your thesis or research paper.
By enrolling in your courses or activities, you are ensuring that you receive the units you are entitled to and which are required to obtain your diploma.
All graduate students can enrol online, except if:
- You wish to enrol in a qualifying program.
- You wish to take additional courses in your program or outside your program.
- You are a special student.
- Your offer of admission contained conditions needing to be fulfilled prior to the first enrolment in the program.
If applicable, please refer to your academic unit.
Check your program requirements
Knowing your program requirements will really help you build your timetable.
- Once your enrolment period has begun, go to the Applications menu in uoZone and click on Enrol.
- Make sure to enrol in the Fall and Winter terms at the same time.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help. Our enrolment support team can answer your questions and guide you through the enrolment process.
- Some courses may be restricted (limited number of spots, reserved for students in specific programs, etc.), so there is no guarantee a spot in these courses will be available, even if you meet all eligibility requirements.
- The enrolment module features a waitlist system. If you are interested in a course but all sections are full, you can place your name on a waitlist and you will automatically be enrolled when a spot becomes available, subject to any enrolment limits and providing spots are reserved for your program.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to place your name on a waitlist, please consult the Student Enrolment Guide tutorial, available on the Enrol application page. We also strongly recommend that you read our Wait list FAQ before using this function.
You can do so in person. First, get your course selection approved by returning the completed and signed Graduate enrolment form (PDF) to the academic secretariat of your faculty, department or school, by fax or in person.