Biobar services is committed to serving the research community of the Faculty of Medicine by procuring and providing on-site access to primary research materials and products required for research activities in the following ways:
- Accessing innovative technologies, as well as staple research materials and products;
- Enhancing Faculty researchers’ sourcing, planning and ordering experience, using an optimal ordering and inventory management solution, Medistore;
- Reducing procurement costs through consolidated ordering;
- Eliminating freight costs through consolidated ordering;
- Diminishing administrative time spent on ordering and stocking of high usage research materials and products.