All diners within the Dining Hall must comply with the following rules:
- It’s unlimited IN the Dining Hall; we will not tolerate theft of food, dishware, or cutlery.
- Do not waste. Take what you can eat. Ask for small portions. Taste first. You can always go back for seconds.
- Share the space. Due to limited seating spaces, you are asked to eat and leave. Students studying or staying for long periods may be asked to leave.
- Emergency exits are for emergencies only.
- Sneaking your friends in the Dining Hall is not allowed.
- Bring your dishes to the compost station when you are done, and sort your waste
- No vaping or cannabis products allowed in the Dining Hall.
- You will not be allowed in the Dining Hall if you are intoxicated.
- If you feel like eating in your pajamas, that’s ok, as long as you are wearing something.
- Our employees want to give you the best service, give them your respect in return.
- Keep an eye out for your personal belongings at all times.
- No outside food, beverages, opened cans/containers are permitted inside the Dining Hall.
Individuals who fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, or with the general rules, regulations, or directives that apply to entry to and use of the Dining Hall, may be denied entry to the Dining Hall or will be asked to leave. Depending on the severity of the circumstances, such individuals may be subject to further measures or loss of privileges.