- Listens actively and empathetically to understand and engage with other views and perspectives.
- Appreciates the influences of the individual and cultural context on communication strategies.
- Defends original ideas based on a thorough understanding of the relevant literature, and the context in which a source has been produced.
- Communicates one’s ideas, arguments and intentions clearly and effectively.
- Develops and adjusts communication strategies to respond appropriately to different situations and target audiences.
- Uses appropriate media and methods to deliver content and arguments.