- Makes informed and rational decisions while considering their potential impacts.
- Thinks and acts attentively and empathetically towards others.
- Identifies the strengths, weaknesses and biases of information and is able to assess their relevance.
- Challenges the status quo and analyzes the facts to better understand the contexts in which data are generated.
- Reflects and builds structured arguments that summarize their reasoning process.
- Is methodical and systematic in establishing relevant criteria for analyzing a situation, making decisions and implementing a solution.