Please note: No in-person opt-in requests will be accepted.
Prior to submitting a request, it's important to consider the following:
- Once you have been approved for a U-Pass, you cannot be exempted; you will then be part of the mandatory program. It is therefore essential that you are certain that you want to opt-in.
- We encourage students to verify their statement of account before submitting an opt-in request as you may have already been charged, hence you may already be eligible.
- Students who register late for courses should wait at least 24 hours and verify their statement of account prior to requesting an opt-in to the program.
- To avoid late charges, we recommend that you pay the U-Pass fee immediately.
- If you opt-in during the fall term, you must pay the U-Pass fees for the entire year (fall and winter).
- If you opt-in during the winter term, you only have to pay U-Pass fees for that term.
Once the U-Pass card fee is added to your student account, you will receive an email informing you that you can pick up your card.