Number of Positions: 10 - 15
Department: Student Affaires
Duration: August 15 to September 25, 2023
Hourly Rate: $15.50
The uOttawa Card Service is committed to hiring students as U-Pass Distribution Clerks.
U-Pass Distribution Clerks are responsible for distributing U-Pass cards to eligible students. Agents will welcome students, verify eligibility, execute the necessary steps to register and obtain the U-Pass card, and answer all other related questions and requests.
Apply to be a U-Pass Distribution Clerk by August 1st at 11:59 p.m.
- Be a uOttawa student in the Fall term;
- Be fluent in both French and English;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills;
- Be tech-savvy and demonstrate ability to learn and understand various software programs;
- Be independent, punctual, reliable, and meticulous.
- Must be able to work in a sitting or standing position, and wear a mask for extended periods;
- Must be available for the mandatory in-person training;
- Must work a minimum of 15 hours per week; minimum shift is three hours between 9 am and 5pm on weekdays.
Candidates must submit their application with the following essential information: student number, student email, reachable phone number, and resume to uOttawa Card Service [email protected] with the subject line “Application: U-Pass Distribution Clerk - Fall 2023”.