The Ottawa Health Innovation Hub will be a one-of-a-kind physical space and ecosystem. Focusing on smart health and precision medicine, the Hub will seek out, recruit, and nurture the best and brightest entrepreneurs and startup companies to further fuel and drive the life sciences and biotech sectors in the National Capital Region.
Programs within the Hub to support startup companies will include mentorship, regulatory compliance, business development, legal and networking support, access to venture capital and government programs, office and meeting space, global networking events and conferences, as well as countless opportunities for integrated partnerships.
The Hub will support francophone and indigenous culture as well as women’s health innovation entrepreneurship programming.
The Ottawa Health Innovation Hub will have Impact
- Recruit and retain top researchers and entrepreneurs
- Commercialization of new discoveries
- Creation and launch of new startup companies
- Greater engagement of leading global healthcare companies
- Economic growth for National Capital Region