Recognition Program - President's Awards
Each year, the president recognizes employees who have consistently contributed to enriching the university experience and achieving the institutional strategic plan.
The Awards are presented according to the four strategic pillars of Transformation 2030
- Partnership Award
- Best Pratices Award for Francophonie and French Language Services
- Leadership Award
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Health Workplace Award
- Innovation Award
Call for Nominations
Submission Deadline: Friday, October 22, 2021
All support staff members are eligible, regardless of their job level and category (contract or permanent).
Please note that an exception is made for the EDI Award which will also recognize a student, a professor and a support staff.
- Nominations must have the nominee’s consent.
- Nominations can come from groups or from individuals, including managers, colleagues, professors, and students.
- Individuals or teams cannot nominate themselves.
- Form needs to be completed before October 22, 2021
- Member of the senior administration (dean, vice provost, associate vice provost, vice-president, associate vice-president or director) must approve their team's nomination before it is forwarded to Human Resources. It is the responsibility of the person nominating the team or the individual to validate this information.
- One letter or statements of support describing the nominee’s exceptional contribution (maximum 250 words each).
- Please send your nominations by email to Aplus@uOttawa.ca by October 22, 2021
The virtual event will take place on Thursday, December 9 from 9h to 11h.
The ceremony link will be published closer to the event.
This information will be available after the virtual ceremony.