Web-based appointment scheduling tool.
Latest version of Internet Explorer , Microsoft Edge or Chrome.
|Available via mobile||
M365 provides features that are accessible and usable for people who have special needs or disabilities.
For more information, visit: Microsoft's Accessibility in M365.
A3 licence: professors, research associates (excluding postdoctoral fellows), librarians, power plant, and trades staff from the following groups: SSUO, PIPSC, management positions (NM) and confidential positions (NC).
Microsoft Bookings is part of M365 service and provided at no cost to eligible users.
- Bookings allows units to create a calendar so that users can book appointments through a designated bookings webpage.
- Automatic email confirmations and reminders.
- The ability to cancel or reschedule online.
- An easy way to add appointments to your existing Outlook calendar.
- The option to schedule via phone or in person, you can easily add appointments to Bookings manually from a computer or on a mobile device.