- Develops meaningful and balanced relationships through involvement in their community.
- Reflects on the impact of one’s actions and role as an actor who can contribute to the decision-making processes of different organizations.
- Understands and conceptualizes the interdependence of our society and global structures to generate solutions and/or make decisions that take into account local and international issues.
- Connects and extends scholarly knowledge beyond field-specific boundaries.
- Believes in the importance of working within and learning from diverse groups, communities and cultures.