- Manages the impact of their digital use on their physical and psychological well-being.
- Skillfully manages digital identity, data privacy and security.
- Understands the contribution and diverse perspectives of digital media as a social, political and educational tool and engages while understanding the benefits and risks.
- Realizes and considers issues related to changes in the way data, interactions and networks are created and used through information and communication technologies.
- Finds, evaluates, manages, curates, organises and shares digital information while respecting ethical and legal guidelines.
- Adopts, learns and develops new technological practices to adapt to different professional contexts.
- Considers the characteristics of different digital media and tools to communicate and collaborate while respecting the diversity of communication standards and needs.
- Works fluently across a range of technological tools, platforms and applications to complete complex tasks.