- $1,000 student international mobility scholarship offered by the
- $500 student international mobility bursary offered by the CO-OP Office (for unpaid placements)
- : $1,500 (international) and $1,000 (national) - Telfer students only
- : $3,000 (international) and $2,000 (national)
- : $2,500 for an placement in Canada (outside the National Capital Region and West Quebec) and $3,500 for a placement abroad - Telfer students only
Doing a placement abroad is certainly an exciting venture; however, it can be costly because students are not usually paid for international placements. Nonetheless, there are a number of options available to help you pay for your trip.
As a CO-OP student, you have access to the uOGlobal Bursary. This bursary allows you to participate in the uOGlobal recognition program during an academic year without having to pay the full admission fees. Thanks to the bursary, half of the admission fees will be covered.
Become a global citizen
The acknowledges the skills you acquire through intercultural and international experiences, both in Canada and abroad. Participating to this program during your studies sets you apart in the eyes of potential employers because you’ll be better prepared to work in a global labour market.
The deadline to register is June 28, 2019.