- Select your Course Career: Choose either Undergraduate (Arts, Engineering, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Sciences or the Telfer School of Management) or Law.
- If you know which course you want to take, enter the Subject and Course Number. If you don’t know which course, continue directly to next step.
- Under Location, select Virtual from the drop-down menu.
- Unselect Show Open Classes Only in order to search for all classes regardless of the status (open, closed, waitlist) and click on Search.
- Click on Select next to the course you want to take.
For step-by-step instructions, please see the Student Enrolment Guide tutorial, available on the Enrol application page.
All courses are offered in one of the following two ways:
- Synchronous: the course is offered in real time, at a specific date and time
- Asynchronous: the course does not have an assigned date and time
In order to determine if a course is offered online or in person, you can refer to the course location:
- An online course will have its location listed as VIRTUAL
- An in-person course will have an assigned classroom for its location (ex. 125 University (MNT) 303)