Introducing CardExchange®, an online student card photo submission platform. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Go to: onlinephoto.uottawa.ca
Step 2: Login Credentials: Username and Password are the same as your uoZone portal (uoAccess ID and password). **
Step 4: You will then be prompted to take a picture or upload a copy of your government-issued ID for verification purposes.
Step 5: You will need to click on the “Add Photo” option to add a photo of yourself to your profile
Step 6: You will be prompted to take a picture or upload a clear photo (see requirements).
- Please ensure the following criteria are met, prior to submitting your photo, as other variations will be deemed unacceptable and a request to resubmit your photo will be sent. Note: the majority of our requirements mirror those of a passport photo submission.** Photo Extension Types: .jpeg
- Photo Requirements:
The bottom edge of the photo should be at shoulder height.
- Look straight into the camera. Your face should be in the centre of the photo, both horizontally and vertically.
- The picture should be clear, in colour, and good quality. NO FILTERS
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- You must not be wearing a graduation cap, gown, or costume.
- The background should be plain white or light gray.
- Nothing should be touching your face, including your hands.
- You may wear tinted prescription glasses so long as your eyes are clearly visible.
- No sunglasses, hats or non- religious/medical head coverings can be worn;
- All religious and/or medical head coverings must allow for your full face to be visible;
- Photo must be a current representation of self (taken in the last 6 months);
Photos that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted, which will cause delays in obtaining your student card.