Hats or sunglasses cannot be worn. You may wear tinted prescription glasses so long as your eyes are clearly visible.
Pick up your uOttawa card
Photo standards for in-person photos
To receive a uOttawa card, you must present a valid government issued ID from the list below. If you previously obtained a student card and need a replacement due to a legal name change, you will be required to present two pieces of ID from the list below and will be required to obtain your new card in person at (TBT).
- Nexus card
- Driver’s licence
- Indian Status Card
- Ontario BYID card issued by the LCBO
- Federal government employee ID
- Provincial government employee ID
- Municipal government employee ID
- Ontario photo ID
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Certificate of Canadian citizenship
- Birth certificate
U-Pass cards, credit cards, or other forms of ID are not acceptable.