April 2023 – Transformational Leadership – Intensive Interdisciplinary Training Course
The course will be offered on campus April 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 and 28, 2023.
This model, centered on leadership as a way of being, encourages participants to create futures that lead to action. In the spirit of collegiality and interdisciplinarity, we will explore an inclusive and comprehensive vision of leadership that emphasizes producing lasting transformations for individuals, teams and organizations.
- Access to a new approach to leadership as a way of being and acting (and not as a product of charisma, characteristics, title, or authority);
- Significant breakthroughs in one’s professional and personal lives – in any environment, under any circumstances;
- Identification of ways of being that are interfering with the possibility of exercising leadership effectively;
- Support in developing or creating one’s own leadership project;
- Reconnection with one’s power to make things happen, and with the source of aliveness that generates the desire to make noteworthy contributions to others;
- Discovery of how to deal with personal or organizational inertia and lack of motivation in teams; working in a way that speaks to every member of a team;
- Reframing of one’s roles (researcher, professor, support staff, parent, public servant, etc.) as opportunities for self-expression and contribution to something bigger than oneself.
What you agree to:
- Full participation – 3 Thursdays and 3 Fridays, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Completion of preparatory readings before the start of the course, approximately 50 pages
Register before April 1, 2023