There are many ways for students planning to register for undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa to learn more about our institution and programs. One way to get a good overview of the University’s main campus is to take a campus tour led by a student ambassador, who will describe their experience as a uOttawa student during the tour.
Campus tour schedule
Campus tours at the University of Ottawa take place six days a week, Monday to Saturday. They start in Tabaret Hall, in front of Room 101, and last about 90 minutes.
Tours in English
Tours in French
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||10:15 a.m.|
When booking a group tour, a showing of a residence rooms is not guaranteed. To increase your chances of viewing a room, please select one of the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 11:00 a.m.
Exceptions to the normal tour schedule
No registration is required for tours given during the Open House.
No campus tours will be held on statutory holidays or the following dates:
- Ambassadors Fall training: September 1 to 9, 2018
- Thanksgiving: October 8, 2018
- Christmas holidays: December 22, 2018 to January 3, 2019 (inclusively)
- Winter training for ambassadors : dates to be confirmed
- Family Day: February 18, 2019
- Easter holidays: April 19 and 22, 2019
- Ambassadors Spring training: May 1, 2019
- Victoria Day: May 20, 2019
- Canada Day: July 1, 2019
- Civic holiday: August 5, 2019
Registering for a campus tour
Please register at least 24 hours before the day of your tour.
We also organize group tours, for groups of 10 or more, on request. Please submit requests for group tours at least five business days before your group intends to visit so that we can meet all your requirements.
The form should be completed by the future uOttawa student or the group organizer. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on parking and the tour itself.
Any information you provide will remain confidential.