There are many ways for students planning to register for undergraduate studies at the University of Ottawa to learn more about our institution and programs. One way to get a good overview of the University’s main campus is to take a campus tour led by a student ambassador, who will describe their experience as a uOttawa student during the tour.
Campus tour schedule
Campus tours at the University of Ottawa take place six days a week, Monday to Saturday. They start in Tabaret Hall, in front of Room 101, and last about 90 minutes.
Tours in English
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||1:30 p.m.|
Tours in French
|Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||10:15 a.m.|
When booking a group tour, a showing of a residence rooms is not guaranteed. To increase your chances of viewing a room, please select one of the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 10:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 11:00 a.m.
Exceptions to the normal tour schedule
No registration is required for tours given during the Open House on October 28, 2017.
No campus tours will be held on statutory holidays or the following dates:
- Canada Day: July 1 and 3, 2017
- Civic holiday: August 7, 2017
- Fall training for ambassadors: September 8 to 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving: October 9, 2017
- Christmas holidays: December 22, 2017 to January 3, 2018 (inclusively)
- Family Day: February 19, 2018
- Easter holidays: March 30 and April 2, 2018
- Spring training for ambassadors: dates to be confirmed
- Victoria Day: May 21, 2018
Registering for a campus tour
Please register at least 24 hours before the day of your tour.
We also organize group tours, for groups of 10 or more, on request. Please submit requests for group tours at least five business days before your group intends to visit so that we can meet all your requirements.
The form should be completed by the future uOttawa student or the group organizer. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on parking and the tour itself.
Any information you provide will remain confidential.